Lorie Lebert, CPRW, IJCTC, CCMC
Certified Professional Resume Writer, International Job & Career Transition Coach, Certified Career Management Coach
Lorie Lebert is an independent business owner since 1991, with satisfied clients in all professions. She has extensive experience in resume writing, career coaching, and job search consultation.
Ms. Lebert started her resume and coaching business after a corporate career in newspaper advertising, then automotive engineering environments. She worked at the Michigan-based Booth Newspapers and the nationally-recognized Newhouse Newspapers where national advertising was her expertise. She also managed internal layouts and copywriting as well as interaction with advertising agencies. Positions at Ford Motor Company and Tier I suppliers (GKN Automotive and Alcan Aluminum) gave more insight into manufacturing, engineering, and quality channels.
Selected amongst an international group of professionals for her writing expertise as the "Best of the Best," she is considered an elite in the industry. As a dedicated professional coach and resume design expert, she provides a full range of practical career management and employment coaching, career transition, salary negotiation, job-search, networking, on-line initiatives, resume and cover letter writing – vital for success in today's unpredictable and ever-changing business climate.
She offers individualized coaching to help and encourage professionals to advance into a more satisfying new job, career, or position. Through identifying strengths, skills, values, and interests, clients can collaboratively formulate realistic choices. Lorie is proud to abide by the Professional Code of Business Ethics that meet and exceed both the requirements of the client and the highest industry standards and the "Golden Rule."
As a resume design expert, specializing in high-end formats, she is dedicated to providing superior resume and cover letter preparation, practical employment search advice, career coaching, and focused customer service that meets and exceeds both the requirements of the client and the highest industry standards.
Lorie Lebert is a nationally recognized resume designer with many of her resumes and cover letters featured in professional publications including:
- America's Top Resumes for America's Top Jobs
- Expert Resumes for Managers and Executives
- 101 Best .com Resumes & Cover Letters
- Gallery of Best Cover Letters
- Best Resumes for College Students and New Grads
- Gallery of Best Resumes for People without a Four-Year Degree
- Professional Resumes for Executives, Managers, and Other Administrators
- Best Resumes and CVs for International Jobs
- Professional Resumes for Accounting, Tax, Finance, and Law
- Professional Resumes for Tax and Accounting Occupations
- Cover Letter Magic
- Gallery of Best Resumes for Two-Year Degree Graduates
- 202 Great Resumes
- Expert Resumes for Career Changers
- Expert Resumes for Health Care Careers
- Best Career Transition Resumes For $100,000+ Jobs